These items belonged to the first Shangpa Rinpoche and currently are respectfully kept by the second Shangpa Rinpoche. The bell and vajra (Fig 15d.) were used by the first Shangpa Rinpoche for his whole life and later he gave them to his disciple lama Darpo. Before passing away at Manang, Lama Darpo passed them to Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche. Sherab Gyaltsen Rinpoche felt he should hand them over to the second Shangpa Rinpoche. The second Shangpa Rinpoche was so happy to receive these treasures and he enshrined them in Kirtipur. Some other treasures were received during 2nd Shangpa Rinpoche's pilgrimage to Tsopema. One of them is an ivory damaru (Fig 15a.). The damaru belonged to Sertha Rinpoche from the Eastern Tibet. Later, when the first Shangpa Rinpoche received Nyingthik instruction and Torma from Sertha Rinpoche, he received the damaru. Since then, the first Shangpa Rinpoche used the Damaru for his daily prayers throughout his life. After he passed away, the damaru was kept by his neice who was also his ani. In 1959, the ani disrobed and had a son. Her son was a good practitioner and completed all his retreat and education. He came to Tsopema and handed over the damaru to the second Shangpa Rinpoche. Together with the Damaru, the son also gave the water torma container (Fig. 15c., the torma plate can be seen in Fig. 15b.) that the first Shangpa Rinpoche used during his 12 years hardship in retreat at Tichurong until he passed away.